Work With Me
I have several SEO Audit services I provide designed to help you achieve your blogging goals.
SEO & Monetization Blog Audit
Search Engine Optimization is not complicated or difficult… it is tedious though.
I provide an amazingly awesome technical SEO blog audit. It’s done via a video conference call over our computers. I run a technical SEO report, analyze your analytics, analyze your search console and provide you with a detailed list of what needs to be done.
A list of “things to do” without the knowledge of how to fix things just plain sucks. While we’re on our video conference call, I’ll teach you how to fix what the audit shows is wrong. That way you can complete the remainder of the tasks and fixes on your own.
Regardless of which audit you choose below, my goal is for you to walk away with a thorough understanding of your site’s health and how to fix it.
And that’s not it. In addition, we go over your monetization strategy. From affiliates to sponsorships to how your own products are selling. We’re going to analyze what’s working and what’s not. And no worries if you don’t have a monetization strategy… we’ll work together to create one.
My audits are based on the total number of blog posts & pages you have… not the number of page views or sessions you have.
Here’s a secret all other SEOs are going to hate me for revealing. The number of page views you have has no bearing on the difficulty or the amount of time it takes for me to do an SEO audit, the actual number of blog posts does.
On the other hand, a person who does SEO audits on a regular basis can pretty accurately guess how much money your blog is bringing in based on pageviews/ sessions and charge you based on what they think you should be able to afford.
For any SEO Audit, you must meet these qualifications.
- You must own your own domain.
- Your site must be on a WordPress.org site that is self hosted.
- I will not do audits on websites hosted through WordPress.com hosting.
- I will not do audits on Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow or any other type of premade site building service.
- If you need new hosting, I highly recommend Big Scoots and I’m really loving the Astra theme.
- This is a video conference call, you must be willing to do the audit over video on your computer either via Skype or Zoom. I personally like using Skype better, but I’m down for Skype or Zoom. I will not do phone call/ email audits.
- You must use earbuds & mic or headphones and a mic… Using your audio speakers on your computer is not an option.
- I will need Edit permissions in your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts.
- I will need Administrator permissions in WordPress.
- To find the total number of blog posts you have:
- Log into WordPress
- Click on “Posts” in the left column
- Next to the word “All” is the number of posts your audit is based off of.
- Note: I do not do any of the SEO fixes or any of the content fixes for you.
Contact me today to schedule an SEO & Monetization Audit or if you have questions.
If you need help and you’re not ready to contact me yet.. or if you just want to get a general idea of who I am and what I’m about prior to you doing business with me, I’d love for you to join my group Crazy Dad Speaks Blogging.
I love chatting on Podcasts… hit me up and I’m totally down to be a guest. I’m down to be on both video and audio-only podcasts. I have a 1080p Webcam and professional audio microphones.
I love speaking in front of people and I can speak on a wide variety of topics. If you’re looking for an in-person speaker or a speaker for an online event… let’s chat to see if I would be a fit.