Work With Me
If you’re trying to monetize your video game playing, creating a blog will help you immensely, if you do it right.
Your blog will help you be able to monetize your social traffic as well as search traffic from search engines.
Regardless if you have a blog up and running or not, I can help you.
This site is my side hustle, I’m hoping to grow it into something great. My wife and I have many websites as our business including:
This is how I know I can show you how I create money with Crazy Dad Speaks and through blogging. It’s because it’s something I already do and have been doing for years.
SEO & Monetization Blog Audit
Sounds fancy, doesn’t it?
At the end of the day, there are 3 things that are very important for the growth of your blog:
- Great Content – Without great content, your blog is useless.
- Traffic – Without traffic, what’s the point? SEO and Social Traffic are 2 areas you can make a tremendous impact on your traffic.
- Monetization – The difference between a business and a hobby is one makes you money and one costs you money. If you are trying to make money with a blog and you don’t have a plan on how to make money… how does that even make sense?
I’m not here to help hobby bloggers stay hobby bloggers.
Search Engine Optimization is not complicated or difficult… it is tedious though.
Work With Me
My audits are based on the total number of blog posts & pages you have… not the number of page views or sessions you have.
Here’s a secret all other SEOs are going to hate me for revealing. The number of page views you have has no bearing on the difficulty or the amount of time it takes for me to do an SEO audit, the actual number of blog posts does.
On the other hand, a person who does SEO audits on a regular basis can pretty accurately guess how much money your blog is bringing in based on pageviews/ sessions and charge you based on what they think you should be able to afford.
For any SEO Audit, you must meet these qualifications.
- You must own your own domain.
- Your site must be on a WordPress.org site that is self hosted.
- I will not do audits on websites hosted through WordPress.com hosting.
- I will not do audits on Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow or any other type of premade site building service.
- If you need new hosting, I highly recommend Big Scoots (yes that’s my affiliate link) and I’m really loving the Astra theme.
- This is a video conference call, you must be willing to do the audit over video on your computer either via Skype or Zoom. I personally like using Skype better, but I’m down for Skype or Zoom. I will not do phone call/ email audits.
- You must use earbuds & mic or headphones and a mic… Using your audio speakers on your computer is not an option.
- I will need Edit permissions in your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts.
- I will need Administrator permissions in WordPress.
- To find the total number of blog posts & pages you have:
- Log into WordPress.
- Click on “Posts” in the left column.
- Next to the word “All” is the number of posts your audit is based off of.
- Now click on “Pages” in the left column.
- Next to the word “All” is the number of post your audit is based off of.
- Now, add together the total number of “Posts” and “Pages”… this is what the service fee is based off of.
- Note: I do not do any of the SEO fixes or any of the content fixes for you.
Contact me today to schedule an SEO & Monetization Audit or if you have questions.
If you need help and you’re not ready to contact me yet.. or if you just want to get a general idea of who I am and what I’m about prior to you doing business with me, I’d love for you to join my group Crazy Dad Speaks Blogging.
I love chatting on Podcasts… hit me up and I’m totally down to be a guest. I’m down to be on both video and audio-only podcasts. I have a 1080p Webcam and professional audio microphones.
I love speaking in front of people and I can speak on a wide variety of topics. If you’re looking for an in-person speaker or a speaker for an online event… let’s chat to see if I would be a fit.